Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Bro!

On this day thirty-two years ago, my big brother came into being. Well, I guess it was really some months before that but those are details I don’t really want to get into. Ahem….moving on. I wouldn’t trade my big brother for anything. Mom told me that when I was a baby, he used to get up with her in the middle of the night when she would feed me. I can just see the two of us all snuggled around Mom. He would dutifully run to Mom when I had awoken from a nap and announce that I was up. I guess he’s always watched over me in different ways.

From playing ninjas to building mummy tombs with every blanket and pillow in the house, we have had a lot of fun over the years and I look forward to the years to come when our kids will play together. We’ll teach them some of our most fun games.

I love you big brother and I am proud of you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much. I am equally proud to have you as a sister, and your family is beautiful. I've already got the munchkins playing "One Ton Wonton"!! Those were fun times.

    Love,
    Bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see our little girl. Ops,Cora Mae that is.....

    ReplyDelete