Monday, October 25, 2010

Hey! You ain't gettin' any younger!

If you aren't too busy today with one of your many extracurricular activities, hopefully you'll check my blog and see that I'm celebrating you.  Even though sometimes I want to pinch you (smile) I know that I love you very much and have been fortunate to have you share in my life.  I probably haven't told you enough, but the memories we've made will always be with me and among my most beloved.  Thanks for making it a priority to be an awesome Popo.  Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your kind words. Never been able to smile properly, just that crazy grin.

    I too can respond with "Thanks for the Memories". You have surely provided me with many many fond ones over the years.

    Love you very much and looking foward to Christmas.

    Love Paw Paw

    ReplyDelete