Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Little Flying Fishy

A low-key weekend left some time for swimming with friends.  Their plush backyard includes a lovely pool with a nicely shaded section.  Perfect for a fair skinned little fish that likes the water.  Cora loved the water so much that almost two hours passed in the blink of an eye!  So far she likes kicking and splashing, fishing, oh, and FLYING! 


I would venture to say that there are some fundamental differences between mama's and daddy's and I use the photo as a perfect example.  Rob can make her squeal like no other with his rocket launches.  I have my own ways I connect with her and make her laugh, but Dad hung the moon in her books.  There is no greater joy than seeing the two of them interact with such adoration for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment